Join the Archive
We welcome membership of AMC/WAW from anybody. All that our members, women and men, have in common is a strong interest in the history of women in Wales and a shared concern for the preservation, study and interpretation of the sources of this history.
- 4 newsletters a year
- An Annual Report and the opportunity to attend the Annual General Meeting and influence the future policy of the Archive
- Access to a Members’ Only section of the website
- Advance notice of the Archive’s Annual Conference
- General information about a variety of events and the opportunity to attend occasional events in a variety of locations in Wales
- The opportunity to become more involved in the work of the Archive
- The knowledge that your subscription will be helping to rescue and make visible the history of women’s lives in Wales
First, you must create your account online.
Fill out our online registration form here.
Once you have created your account you can then select a preferred payment method from the options below.
- PayPal (log on to your account using this link and go to 'Subscriptions'. Then visit the PayPal link: click here to log on and choose PayPal
- Standing order or cheque (download and fill in the form then send back to us): click here to download the form
Gift Membership is also available: click here for details
Donations: new ways to support the Archive.
Donations are warmly received and make a big difference to the work of the Archive
- Online: through PayPal click here
- Online: through the BIGGIVE website.
This offers you the chance to donate through the website. If you are eligible for Gift Aid, this will be included in the donation. Just 4% of your donation is taken by TheBigGive in administrative costs; the rest comes directly to us.
- By Text: Justtextgiving is run as a free service for charities by Vodaphone. Text messages are free – to donate just send a text message to 70070 giving the code JITL18 plus the amount you want to donate e.g. JITL18 £5. Your donation will either be deducted from your mobile phone credit or added to your mobile phone bill.
- By cheque: post a cheque to Membership Secretary, Archif Menywod Cymru / Women’s Archive Wales, c/o Richard Burton Archives, Singleton Park Library, Swansea University: Singleton Park Campus, Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP