Terms & Conditions
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ARCH and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ARCH. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
As a condition of joining our forum, you consent to us sending you Promotional Emails and Newsletters. In this document, "Promotional Emails" or "Newsletters" includes new services and information about ARCH. You may choose to opt-out of receiving Promotional Emails or Newsletters anytime by simply replying to one of them requesting that you be removed from the mailing list.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ARCH takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
A cookie is a small text file created by your browser and stored on the hard drive of your computer if you agree. There are two main types: Session and Non-session Cookies.
Non-session Cookies are a means of websites remembering information that would otherwise be lost when your browser is closed (as is the case for session cookies).
We use the following non-session cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. These anonymous cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
These cookies are generated by Google Analytics for the purposes of analysing our website visitor statistics (e.g. how many visitors we have received, and which pages were most popular). The cookies are used purely for the assessment of the site's performance and do not contain any personalised information.
They can be deleted at any point without impacting your experience of the site.
|PHPSESSID||Website session cookie||This session cookie is used to determine if a user is logged into the site or not. It contains no personal information and is automatically destroyed as soon as the browser is closed.|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including session cookies) this may impede your usage of the site.